is a small tour company run by a young Sami reindeer herder
, at the very top of Finnish Lapland
. They offers custom tours, reindeer
farm visits, and accommodation in some of the most scenic locations in all of northern Lapland. Excursions run in both summer and winter, and guests can choose from a wide variety of activities:
- Snowmobile safaris to the Arctic Ocean.
- Arctic char ice-fishing excursions.
- Visit a reindeer farm and learn about traditional Sami reindeer herding and ways of living.
- Salmon fishing on the Deatnu river, the largest and most productive free flowing river for salmon.
- Mountian biking trips on the fells of northern Lapland.
- Arctic scuba diving in the unique environment of the waters of Finnish and Norwegian Lapland.
Arctic Siida also offers private accommodation
in a fully equipped custom built log cottage 200 meters from the Deatnu river, in the pristine and peaceful nature surrounding Nuorgam.
You can learn more about the activities offered and how to book accommodation by visiting their website