Spa Hotel Levitunturi
is a 220 room family friendly hotel and spa situated at the base of Levitunturi and next to the Front Pistes and Levi Village. The hotel encompasses 11 separate Lapland style log buildings around a large courtyard, with several restaurants in the main building and temptations of the spa always just a few steps away. Most rooms in the hotel are family rooms for 4 persons with the Superior rooms and Junior suites (pictured above) being the most popular choice for many guests.
Some of the features and amenities of the hotel and spa include:
- Spa Water World – 17 bigger and smaller indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, water slide.
- Spa Bowling & Sports Bar Niila – 8-lane bowling alley, big screen sports, pool table, amusements.
- Spa Fitness – gym, sports hall, work-out with or without instructor.
- Spa Wellness – traditional spa treatments from massage to physiotherapy.
- Children’s Playhouse Inka & Niko – big play area for small children on the lower level of the spa.
- Spa Bistro Miella – coffee shop, pizzas, Scanburger hamburgers, salad bar.
- Day Spa and Hair Salon – a private day spa, beauty care, hairdresser and barber shop.
- Restaurant Levitunturi -a traditional Lappish style restaurant with log walls, serving customers since the early eighties.
- Restaurant Taika - built in slightly modern Finnish style, an excellent venue for a private party for a larger group of people, or weddings or birthday parties.
- Bar & Café Luppo - The lobby bar near the hotel reception, a place to drop in for a pizza, a drink or a coffee and a pastry.
- Safari bookings.
- Two ATMs next to the entrance to the main building.
- Taxi rank in front of the hotel.
- Private medical clinic in the hotel.
- K-Supermarket Levi 300m away, Pharmacy 300m away, S-Market and Alko (liquor store) 500m away, Zero Point (lift tickets and ski equipment rental) 400m away, Levi Tourism Info 200m away.
Levi gets exceptionally busy around Christmas and New Years so its always best to make reservations for winter holidays early. You can learn more about booking a room by visiting the Spa Hotel Levitunturi website
and also view their current offers and packages